Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cheers to the freakin' weekend

(continued from me and Priscilla's earlier birthday festivities) I just got back from a bar called Cielto Lindo, located here in Stone Oak, and it was pretty fun. It's always nice when there are bottles at the table when you get there, but it starts to suck when you have to buy your own drinks. LOL. When did I start drinking Crown Royal and Sprite? I guess that's my new drink of choice. Geez, I had a great time...I made friends with just about everyone and anyone I came into contact with. Everyone wanted to go and get nachos from this one place, but being that I lived down the street from this bar, I decided to come home. I am now pigging out on spaghetti and deer meat sauce (courtesy of my boyfriend). It's actually really good, but then again I could eat anything and be satisfied ( I love you babe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment