I wish I would've started this foodie blog when my favorite shows premiered, such as the one mentioned above and Top Chef. Don't even get me started on this season's Top Chef- it's in Texas-need I say more? **Happy Dance** (to be discussed on Wednesday night...stay tuned.)
On tonight's TNIC:SC episode, it was quite challenging; maybe even the most challenging one so far. The chefs were taken to an improv comedy place where audience participation was required. The members of the audience were to shout out ingredients to Alton Brown and Kevin Nealon (SNL) that the super chefs had to incorporate into their dishes. In the end, it all came down to.....okay, brace yourself: octopus, tortillas, kumquat, and marshmallows. Really?? The chefs were mostly upset about the marshmallows, and frankly, I don't blame them. After all was said and cooked, it was Chef Michael Chiarello that took the win and it was goodbye to Chef Beau MacMillan. Aww, such a nice guy.
SIDE NOTE: Did anyone else notice Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's Hello Kitty band aids? Umm..the show didn't have just regular nude colored ones?
No comments:
Post a Comment