

I saw this quote earlier and I knew it had to be my new post's title. Being that tomorrow is my bestie's 25th birthday, I thought it was an appropriate title because we are celebrating it today/tonight. We started this beautiful day off with pedicures and massages (found out that I have tons of knots in my shoulders and lower back) and eventually found ourselves in Thai Lao Orchid.
Whenever me and her wine and dine, sushi is usually involved. We decided to each get a soup to start, egg drop for her-miso soup for me, then shared the Pad Thai (best seller), and last a Pink Panther Roll. Sounds like a lot of food right? Well...it was! But let me tell you, it was yummy!
I like my food really spicy and luckily we had some Sriracha sauce on hand. So yes, I give this place two thumbs up. I am never really on the side of town that this restaurant is located, but I would go back and try other items on the menu. I hope she enjoyed her birthday festivities today-I know I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment