In addition to the dressing, I really want to make CUPCAKES, but like the very stylish-creative-cutesy-Martha Stewart inspired-Thanksgiving kind. I researched different ideas and I think I know what direction I am headed with the cupcakes. (pictures to be posted next week). Just typing this makes me so excited to go grocery shopping to get all my goodies for this all-you-can-eat holiday that I look forward to every year!
Follow my amateur "chef" blog to get my interesting insights on food, wine, and life!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Thanksgiving to-do list on the brain.
This year I was granted the opportunity to do the 2nd most important dish of Thanksgiving meal...the dressing!! The pressure is on and I really want to make the most amazing dressing ever! I want my family members to get seconds and thirds and for them to tell me, "That was the best dressing I ever had!" The only problem I am facing is....too many great recipes to choose from. My mother has always followed the same recipe in the past, but I find it rather boring (sorry mom). I want to add a modern twist with nuts, cranberries, different spices....you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment