OMG....I am so EGGstatic (how many ways can I use the word 'egg' in other words?) to be blogging again about the one thing that runs through my mind all day - FOOD - Breakfast.Lunch.Dinner.Snacks.
Oh and wine....
Looking back, the last blog I wrote was in November 2011. Really? Two years ago? Sorry to disappoint all my online fans! (all two of you)
Well, first things first - A LOT has changed in my life since 2011 - personally and professionally.
Let's see here:
*I moved to a new city with my SO
*I am no longer the Secretary that blogged, I am now an Education Loan Assistant who blogs.
*I passed my teaching certification exam..finally.
*I became an AUNTIE
*I now have TWO dogs: Bella and Paris!
Now that we are entirely caught up with one another, I am so happy to once again entertain others with my cheesy sense of humor and my EGGcellent (average) cooking skills.
Ready.Set.Cook!
No comments:
Post a Comment